photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

24 December 2014

SLIGHTLY FESTIVE NAILS

First off, apologies for the iPhone photos. I did today's post a little last minute. 

I figured with Christmas Day tomorrow I should add a bit of glitter to the talons. We're just spending all day at home tomorrow but it's nice to dress up a little and everyone likes a bit of sparkle.
I decided not to go OTT so they're not really festive nails but that just means I don't have to take them off too soon ;)


I used a Seche nail polish in Lumiere that came in a Glossybox (I think...) I love this polish. Only need one coat and the colour is beautiful even in its own. Plus I love the name!
I put over the top (a pretty old) Barry M nail paint in Pink Iridescent. It just adds a slight sprinkle of glitter and I think they look really pretty together.


Just so you know, I do have a post ready for tomorrow. It's not beauty related and it's only a little one but quite important so if you do get chance to get online, please pop back over for a read.

If you don't get online then I hope you all have the loveliest day tomorrow and get to spend it with people you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.