photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

22 December 2014

MINI SUPERDRUG HAUL

After The Body Shop event the other day I needed to go to Superdrug quickly for a few last minute presents and so obviously I thought I needed treating too...
I needed to restock on a couple of things but really I just can't help myself. I haven't included the presents I bought but here's what new to my collection...



Sorry for the bloody awful photo. Even with my photography tip I couldn't get a decent photo. There was approximately 40 seconds of daylight when I took photos this day...

ANYWAY

I posted about Superdrug's Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser a few days back and my current tube is on its last uses so I needed a restock. There's a full review on the link but it is such a good and affordable cleanser. So creamy that it's so lovely to massage into the skin and you genuinely have skin that feels clean afterwards.
I've been keen to try out the new dry shampoo range by COLAB and A Model Recommends blogger, Ruth Crilly, since I heard about the launch. I've heard a lot of good things about these. They're supposed to feel very lightweight in the hair so we shall see. I always use Batiste so I'm sure I'll do some kind of comparison in the new year. I got the fragrance Rio which is apparently a tropical scent. There's about 4 other different ones.
I spotted these new cream eyeshadows from Max Factor. These are their Excess Shimmer in the shade 25 Bronze. I swatched in the shop and they're incredibly pigmented and I can't way to properly try this. There was a few other shades too but I love me a good bronze/brown eyeshadow!
Apparently I like buying lip liners at the moment. I've bought a few recently, especially now I'm wearing more nudes to help define my lip line. I have a dark red liner by Gosh and I really like it so I picked up a dark nude/dusky pink colour in the shade Antique Rose.
Finally I headed to the Sleek counter. Boy I love Sleek! I needed a new Eyebrow Stylist (review/comparison tomorrow!) so I picked on of those up and Sleek had an offer on were you could one of the Gloss Me or Matte Me lip colours for free with another purchase. I got the Matte Me in Pretty Pink. I've not actually heard about these before so I don't know if they're drying or how well they last but on swatching the colour is very pretty and they seem very pigmented. Watch this space...

There we have it! Have you tried anything new recently I should know about? Or have you tried any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.