photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

3 December 2014

BRITISH FASHION AWARDS: THE OUTFITS

On Monday night the annual British Fashion Awards where held in London. Now, fashion awards and British means you know the outfits are going to be killer!
Here's a round up of some of my favourite ones...

Hands up... how much do we all want Cara Delevingne's Burberry gown?!


Karlie Kloss

Lily Allen

Suki Waterhouse

and can we all just discuss how much we love the Beckham's?!

Who was your favourite? I'm really feeling Cara's makeup, too. I may have to try replicate that for a Christmas Do I have in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.