photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

19 September 2014

LONDON FASHION WEEK: S/S15

Yep. It's that time already. Time for another season of Fashion Weeks across the globe to showcase the forthcoming season's new trends. I love what London have to offer. The designers just have something about them that the other fashion capitals just don't.

Having said that, I wasn't overly excited for kick off day this season like I usually am. Maybe as I'm struggling a lot to find clothes I actually like these days and I'm getting more into beauty? Who knows. I've never actually been to LFW. I just have to stick to the live stream over my laptop but one day I'd love to say I've actually been to a show.

ANYWAY...

Here's a look at my favourite collections from over the week...

FELDER FELDER


HOUSE OF HOLLAND



JULIEN MACDONALD


MARCHESA


ORLA KIELY


PAUL COSTELLOE


TOPSHOP UNIQUE


Across the majority of collections I saw a very heavily 70's influence, which I have loved! The prints, colours and shapes have been beautiful. Also, anyone else getting a Jenny from Forrest Gump vibe from Felder Felder?!
Completely head over heels in love with Marchesa. The florals and and floatiness! Just so beautiful!
Topshop was tip top. Surprised to see burgundy for a Spring/Summer collection but it totally works.
And obviously my beloved House of Holland did not let me down. The prints were crazy and beautiful. And their catwalk soundtrack was immense!
A shout out to Tom Ford, who I haven't included, for a very sexy 70's goth chic vibe.

For the make up there was very strong brows (obviously), the majority of the shows focused on glowy skin and nude lips and there was a lot of feline flicks.

One show not featured on my run down that is so disappointing for me is Burberry Prorsum. I look forward to this show so much but I was not feeling it at all. The make up was beautiful and they even went for a very un-Spring look with a dark bold lip, but the collection itself... meh. I didn't like the denim and trainers or this seasons trench coats. They had a few lovely dresses but overall very disappointed.

Who was your favourite show of LFW?



SIDE NOTE: I'm off to Greece on Saturday (20th) for a week so it will be quieter than usual in this corner of the Internet! I shall hopefully show you some photos when I'm back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.