photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

1 June 2014

SUNDAY LOVING #3

Hope you've all had a great week. The weather has been so lovely this weekend. I spent yesterday afternoon at the park and then a BBQ in the evening with friends.

TUNES




Recently I have rekindled my love for Kate Nash's Mariella. This is from her first album I loved it from the first time I ever heard it. It starts off sounding quite haunting and that kind of sticks throughout the song even though it gets more upbeat. I just really love the lyrics and the melody and I've just basically been listening to in on repeat for the past month.

FILM


This week I saw Maleficent after what feels like forever since I first found out it was happening. I remember seeing stills of filming about 2 years ago and I had got really excited about this. I'm a huge Disney fan and I love going to the cinema and what I hate most is getting my hopes up about any film and then it being rubbish so I try not to find out too much about upcoming releases or see too many trailers. But I was excited for this. 
I'm not going to post any spoilers but I did quite enjoy it. They definitely put a twist on the traditional story, and fairytales in general, and I think it worked. Angelina Jolie was completely brilliant and stole the whole thing. She was the perfect casting, she did an excellent job and looked incredible. I was totally fixated by the makeup. She was flawless.

EXTRA


My something extra I've been loving this week is Tesco's Red Berries Smootie. It's 89p for a carton and is completely delicious. I've been stocking up the fridge at work. I'm probably going to turn into this smoothie very soon. So yummy and perfect summertime drink.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.