photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

22 June 2014

A LITTLE BOOTS HAUL

Thought I'd leave the Sunday Loving post for this week. It's been a bit of a quiet one and I had a cheeky little peruse of Boots yesterday so I thought I'd show you what I bought.


I went to Boots as I needed dry shampoo and deodorant because I'm going to London for a few days tomorrow! (P.s. never been before, please leave me any tips or recommendations of what I should do!) Now, I could have gone to Tesco or even the tiny Boots that would take me 5 minutes to walk to. I didn't do this. Instead I drove for 25 minutes to the biggest one that's near me...



I was sliiiightly well behaved... in that I did take some things back out of my basket before I got to this till. But not much.

I did get the dry shampoo and deodorant though! I always get Batiste's dry shampoo for dark & deep brown hair so I don't have to worry about grey patches on my head.
I think this deodorant is new from Nivea and I was intrigued by its "stress protect" claim so we'll see about that. Not sure I'm keen to test the 48 hour claim out though... little bit gross, no?

Whilst in the hair care aisle I finally found the Boots Build Up Removal Expert Shampoo. I've heard Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup talk about this heaps (she is literally the world's biggest enabler) and I was keen to find it but it's never in my more local stores. Excited to try this out later. Every Sunday I use a deep conditioner so with this beforehand I'm hoping my hair will be in tip top condition ready for my little holiday.

I've nearly finished my Soap & Glory Scrub Of Your Life so I needed a new body scrub and I saw the Sugar Crush one. I am completely in love with the body wash version of this so I thought I'd try it. It was £8 for this pretty big tub. The Scrub Of Your Life is in a tube and now it's getting to the end, it's a little harder to get product out so I think the tub will be much easier.
Also from Soap & Glory I got the Hand Maid antibacterial hand gel. A must have handbag essential at any rate but as I'm going to be in London and using the tubes and such, it's definitely going to be required!

Oh these face mask packs are just the best. I have spoken about them tonnes of times before. They're £1 each and always on some kind of offer. I got the Black Seaweed Peel Off Mask last time I bought some and loved it so I picked up a couple more and also the Anti-Stress Peel Off Mask, which I think I have also had before. I really love peel off masks. Something strangely satisfying about it. Am I on my own with that..?

And then I went to the makeup... I wanted so much. Bourjois had a any 2 products for £14 offer on too...
I told myself I wouldn't get anymore of the Rouge Edition Velvets. I already got Hot Pepper because of the aforementioned Anna and then I loved it so decided I should get a pink too, to cover all bases (I got Olé Flamingo) and then Anna started talking about a bright bubblegum pink called Pink Pong and well it ended up coming home with me.
So then I had to take the Bourjois offer up... I got their new Volume 1 Seconde Mascara. I've seen some photos of people wearing it and it looks amazing. I've yet to try it but the brush looks interesting so we shall see..!

And there we have it!

So yeah, I am going to be in London for the next 4 days. I am super excited. I have a mega long list of everywhere I want to go. I will maybe do some kind of travel post when I get back about the trip, if that would be of interest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.