photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

21 May 2014

#TBSPULSEBIRTHDAY BLOGGER EVENT

On Sunday I headed to my local The Body Shop were my friend Rachelle put on another lovely event for us with snacks, drinks (her homemade smoothie was tip top!), lots of sampling and a cheeky little discount too. We had a slight nightmare just before the event was due to start with half of the city having a powercut but an hour and a lot of stressing later, it was back up and running and we were good to shop!

Round of applause for me actually remembering my camera 



I had a little shopping list in my head prepared. I always need a restock of my beloved Tea Tree Toner and I accidentally spill almost a full bottle of the Vitamin E Serum-in-Oil so that needed to be repurchased. And I was most looking forward to getting the Camomile Cleansing Oil after loving the Butter from the range (read here) and seeing Amelia raving it. I did pick up all of these plus samples of the new make up additions - a Tea Tree BB Cream and new primer, Instablur. Also got samples of a Honey and Oat Mask and Aloe Serum, so I'm excited to try those out.

We also got a mini goodie bag with the cutest Blueberry wash sponge and a few extra samples of some specially selected skincare for our skin types. I chose the Tea Tree option (I think you know how I feel about that by now...)
Afterwards we headed to a little tea shop that I've never been to before called Mystery Tea House which has a very aboriginal feel to it. We had cake and a good natter before we had to leave.

It was such a lovely day and so nice to see some lovely bloggers again and meet some new faces. And now I have more blogs to follow!



 All hail Queen Hirons!


1 comment:

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.