photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

27 April 2014

NAILS OF THE DAY: TURQUOISE BLOCK

A small update before I get in to today's post: my room has been getting decorated over the past couple of weeks making it a bit difficult for me to put together posts. It is now completed so I've been scheduling quite a few today. I'm thinking about putting together a room tour post as well if that would be of interest? Let me know!

But for now...




Yesterday I headed into Manchester with a few friends. The plan was to find some new clothes for work as I'm in desperate need. Alas, this plan failed and I ended up with one Primark blouse. I did, however, make a cheeky little stop in Selfridges and picked up MAC's Diva (finally!) and I also went to get one of the new Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet's from Superdrug. Superdrug had a buy one get one half price on Bourjois so I rather impulsively picked up a new nail polish. Because I definitely needed another one. I remember quite a while ago seeing Lily Pebbles talk about how much she loved the formula and the brush of these ones and I've just tried it out and I can totally see why.

This is one of the Bourjois 1 Second Gel polishes in the shade Turquoise Block. The colour is just beautiful and I've only put one coat on and the colour pay off is completely opaque. The brush is amazing too. It's quite flat and angled and most of my nails I got done in one stroke - so the 1 Second thing isn't too inaccurate. I don't think I've ever got my nails done quite so quickly. I think this brush has really helped with my not creating a massive mess all over my fingers too!
I'm desperate to try out some of the other colours from the range now. I think they're about £6 on their own. I'm not sure how long the Superdrug offer is on for, but worth checking out if you're nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.