photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

19 February 2014

LONDON FASHION WEEK: A/W 2014

Another London Fashion Week has now been and gone. Autumn/Winter is generally my favourite season as I love knitwear way too much! Having said that, I didn't really get into Fashion Week this season. I think it maybe due to not being able to catch a lot of the live streams like usual. But I wasn't overly thrilled with a lot of the collections that came out this season.
As ever though, I have put together my favourite of the runways for the upcoming season. Have to say that despite the beautiful actual show, I was a little disappointed with the majority of the Burberry collection. They had some nice pieces but nothing outstanding. Maybe because S/S14 was SO pretty. Or maybe because I'm not overly keen on a poncho-type garment making a comeback...

FELDER FELDER





Love all the different textures. So sophisticated yet chic.

BORA ASKU



Peter Pan collars and milkmaid braids? All over it!

HOUSE OF HOLLAND




Will Henry ever disappoint me? I highly doubt it.

ORLA KIELY


The Orla Kiely presentations are always so beautiful. Absolutely need the shoes from this collection too.

TEMPERLEY LONDON


So many pretty dresses. So girly and cute, love this!

ANTONIO BERARDI


I don't even know what I love about this show. It's just fierce! And I am thrilled the fringe is sticking around.

ERDEM


Cannot even explain how long I drooled over this show for. Insanely beautiful dresses.

DAVID KOMA


Loving the cut out details and structure throughout this collection.

They were my favourites from A/W14. What were yours? Any different ones to these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.