photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

10 December 2013

#TBSXMASBONANZA MEET UP

Last week the lovely Rachelle organised a little Christmas Blogger event at The Body Shop in Preston. We got an exclusive 40% discount off anything we bought, signed up for a Loyalty Card for free and we could choose our own samples. As well as munching on yummy cupcakes, drinking mulled punch and having a good old natter with some lovely bloggers. It was so nice to see a load of the #nwbloggers and meet some new people too.
And I certainly didn't hold back when it came to throwing new products in my basket!

Just going to apologise now for shoddy iPhone photos. I'm such a fail when it comes to remembering I own a camera and actually using it.






The Tea Tree toner is completely amazing and if it is ever discontinued I will cry forever. I also picked up the Pore Minimiser from the Tea Tree range which is used a bit like a primer. I'm thinking of a comparison post between this and Benefit's Pore-fessional?
I also quickly threw the Seaweed Ionic Clay Mask in my basket. I really love a good face mask and I used this as soon as I got home and my skin felt amazing. The Aloe Protective Restoring Mask also found its way into my basket. I used this the other night and it's a bit funny. Not quite a mask but more like a leave on night cream. The directions say to apply a layer and leave for 20 minutes and then massage into the skin. I felt like I needed a little longer than 20 minutes for it to sink in well enough. I will give it a bit longer to form an opinion though!
I also got a Vitamin E lip balm because can you really have too many lip balms?! I think not.

So I got to the till and was told I was £1 off getting a free gift. Hardly going to pass that up! I added a nail file to push it over the limit. Can never have too many of those either! And then I got a Body Butter free. I chose the Vanilla one which I'm yet to use but it smells lovely.

The cute little snowman sponge was included in a little goodie bag and on top of that we got to choose 4 samples! I failed and didn't note what samples I got so I'm going to have to do a bit of guessing. I know I got an exfoliating scrub from the Seaweed range and the Warming Face Mask though.


Photo taken by Rachelle

I had such a lovely time and I'm absolutely loving my new products. Thank you so much to Rachelle and the team at The Body Shop.


1 comment:

  1. The vanilla bliss range is so lovely. I don't live that far from Preston either x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.