photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

1 December 2013

HAIRSPIRATION: BRAIDS

Over the last two years I have stopped attacking my hair with straighteners (bar my fringe), I haven't used a hair dryer or dyed my hair and now my hair is in such a better condition and has finally got to a length that I want it.
I've recently found myself constantly putting little braids in my hair. Sometimes purposely. Other times, through boredom and I don't even realise I'm doing it. I've also cracked the fishtail plait! But as my hair is still in the process of growing out layers, they don't always look that great.

So yeah, I've found myself getting a little braid obsessed and so here is a bit of "hairspiration" for you for some cute and simple hairstyles.







Maybe I'm just trying to embrace my inner Daenerys Targaryen...



What a goddess!
I think I'll now go watch tutorial videos for the rest of the day on YouTube.


2 comments:

  1. I'm a bit obsessed with plaits as well! I just can't figure out how to do the style when the braid curls around the head. I think some trial and error is gonna be the only solution. :)
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I'll be able to explain well but you like need to create the braids from like underneath your hair on each side and then wrap them over. There's loads of articles and videos! x

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.