photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

12 November 2013

OOTD: IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!

Ooh well an outfit post isn't something that's very prevalent on Laddered Tights. However, I really loved my outfit today and managed to grab a bit of daylight during my lunch hour.


Jumper; F&F @ Tesco | Skirt; Local shop | Boots; New Look



I have seen fluffy jumpers EVERYWHERE this winter and I was dying to get my hands on the softest I could find. Tesco came up trumps with this one. I think it was only about £16 too! They also had a pale pink one but I chose this and I bloody love it! It is so cosy and warm and goes with everything.
Today I wore it with my leather look skater skirt (there's an only slightly better photo of me wearign it in the sidebar) which I bought about a year ago and have hardly ever worn it. I feel like it's too dressy for the day time but I put it on with the jumper today and loved it. Then teamed up with the New Look cut out boots, that I'm absolutely obsessed with and wearing to death.
Also, if you haven't tried the Primark Super Cosy tights then you absolutely must! They have a fleece lining (I know, right!) and they have been life savers since the temperatures have dropped recently.



And a quick "what's on my face?"...

Benefit Pore-fessional Primer
No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation "Calico"
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer "Ivory"
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer "Fair"
MAC Mineralised Skin Finish "Light"
Benefit Brow-zings "Dark"
Maybelline Colour Tattoo "On and On Bronze"
Revlon Colour Stay Liquid Liner
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
HD Brows Blusher "Blusher 2"
NYX Blusher "Taupe" (as slight contour)
Rimmel Lip Pencil "Black Tulip"
Rimmel x Kate Moss Matte Collection Lipstick "107"

1 comment:

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.