photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

21 August 2013

MUSTARD

Long time no blog, even by my standards! I had an amazing time up in Edinburgh at the start of the month. That place is definitely my happy place. But whilst I was there and since I've been home I've been feeling a bit poorly and just generally not in the mood to put anything on here.
Before I went away I posted a wishlist and as soon as I posted that, I was at the checkout on the Topshop website and bought the mustard coloured blouse. I love it! the colour and the detailing is beautiful and I've been wearing it quite a bit for work since.



Blouse; Topshop | Skirt; Topshop | Nails; Rimmel x Kate Moss Salon Pro 'Hip Hop'

I gave up trying to get photos better than that. Also, I took these yesterday and have only just now looked at them. My bad. I do not get along well with my camera and outfit posts.

I've been wearing the blouse tucked into my black skater skirt and just wearing plain black flats for work. The detailing on the shirt is completely cut out so it can be a little chilly..! But the panels down the front are in good places so there isn't too much bra on show to the world.


Like I said, I took these yesterday so I am going to try and remember what I put on my face...

GOSH Velvet Touch Primer
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation '51 Light Vanilla'
Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer 'Light'
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 'Transparent'
Benefit Brow-zings 'Dark'
Seventeen Tattoo Me Semi Permanent Liquid Eyeliner
Avon Infinitize Mascara
Avon Lipstick 'Coral Connection'
Sleek Blush 'Dolly Mix'


The eyeliner is a very new addition to my make up collection and when I took this it was the first time I had tried it. I wasn't sure what I thought then but I tried it again today and I do like it better and people have commented on it so may review it soon, if anyone would like to read that?


4 comments:

  1. YOU LOOK GORGEOUS! I love this outfit, you can really pull off mustard. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination, but the skirt and the blouse itself are already beautiful! :)

    from isabela at fusels.com | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not many people could wear this color but it look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm not really a fan of the colour but that's a really nice top and it really suits you.
    i've bought a few things of that colour in the past and barely ever worn them.

    Carry x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.