photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

28 July 2013

I AM THE EGG MAN

I popped into town yesterday and bought a new tee that I've been wearing today so I think it's time for a little outfit post.


Tee; Primark | Skirt; Miss Selfridge | Necklace; Primark | Boots; Matalan | Nails; Rimmel x Kate Moss Salon Pro 'Hip Hop' + Barry M Confetti 'Dolly Mixture' 

I got a new desk for my room that takes up much less space so I don't need to stand on my bed to take outfit photos anymore. I mean, There's still not enough room to fit my whole body in, but still!

This top was £8 and I already have like 3 other tops with The Beatles on but I just love them! Especially when it's as sunny as it is, I love nothing more than listening to them in the car and having a good sing a long. I tucked it in to my denim style skater skirt and I still can't believe it's suitable weather to go no tights! Mental!
I've been after a chain necklace like this for ages and this one is pretty cheap looking in person, especially when you feel it, and in hindsight paying £3 for it seems a bit too much but I like the touch it gives to the outfit.
I picked the boots up from the Matalan sale for £10 from £22! I don't know what it is about them I fell in love with but I knew as soon as I spotted them that they were coming back home with me. They're are quite wide around the ankle but they're super comfy.
And today's nails... when the Kate Moss Salon Pro nail polishes came out on the Rimmel stands I picked up two of the shade and since then I saw so many posts about the shade Hip Hop and yesterday I caved and bought it. It's kind of an orangey-red but definitely more on the red side. And I put a coat of the Barry M Confetti polish on top. I've been wanting to try this since it came out but I heard mixed reviews. Superdrug had 3 for 2 on across all nail polishes so that one ended up being free but I really like it! It's different and a great effect.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.