photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

16 June 2013

BLUE JEANS

A few weeks back I did a haul post and in it I said how I bought jeans. For anyone that knows me, this is major! I haven't worn jeans for years which is weird as I used to live in them. I have a pair of the Dorothy Perkins jeggings in black (that I would definitely recommend, by the way!) but I decided it was time to buy an actual pair of jeans and stray away from my comfort zone of black.
I opted for the infamous Topshop Leigh jeans and today we went out for a Sunday roast with it being Father's Day so this is what I wore...



Top; H&M | Jeans; Topshop | Necklace; Topshop | Shoes; H! by Henry Holland @ Debenhams


Very casual and easy outfit. It is Sunday after all. You're very lucky that I'm even out of bed!
I got the top as part of the same haul I got the jeans. This is the first time I've actually worn the top and I really love it. So relaxed and comfortable and I love the colour.
As for the jeans... They are so super soft and I don't think it is possibly to have skinnier jeans than there (which I love!). I'm also surprised at how much I love the colour on me. I do kind of wish I'd gone up a size so that I could wear them higher on my waist rather than them being on my hips but I'm sure I can deal with that!
I got the shoes about a month or so ago when Debenhams had one of there 20% off everything days. I used to have a pair similar from the H! collection but I wore them to death and they're covered in holes so when I saw these I just had to get them. I wasn't overly keen on the white ribbon details at first but I've grown used to them. They're just the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. They are real leather so if you're not a fan of that, then I won't recommend them for you but if it doesn't bother you then you must own them!



Avon Speed Dry+ 'Vamp It'; Barry M Nail Art Pen 'White'

I know in the previous post I said that the Nail Rescue was making my nails long and I'm aware it doesn't seem it from this photo but you should have seen the state they used to be! Also, I broke two of them the other day which was painful!
I got this colour from Avon this week and I am in love with it. I probably didn't actually need another polish this colour but the formula of this is brilliant, it really does dry incredibly quick and so far, it is lasting really well. I have 2 coats on and it's a bit darker than the top, in real life. I love dark nails.
I originally just had vertical lines down each nail and then decided to be ker-razy and add horizontal ones too. I really like how it came out. Except on the other hand. How on earth do people do good nail art using their non-dominant hand?!
Give me your secrets!


Nivea Express Hydration Primer
The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver
Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream 'Light' mixed with Bourjois Radiance Reveal Foundation '51 Light Vanilla'
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer 'Ivory'
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 'Fair'
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 'Transparent'
Benefit Brow-zings 'Dark'
MUA Eye Primer
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette 'W.O.S, Naked 2, Faint'
Avon Infinitize Mascara
Bourjois Cream Blush '03 Rose Tender'
Avon Lipstick 'Coral Connection'

Decided to mix together a BB cream and a foundation today. I'm not sure why for but I did. I used a little too much BB cream though and ended up very Oompa Loompa so I had to put my Buffing Brush to extreme use to make it actually match my skin tone. It's a good job I had a lot of time to get ready this morning! 
I don't usually line under my eyes with any eyeshadow but I used 'Faint' from the Urban Decay Naked Basics and I really like how it looks. 
The mascara and lipstick are also new Avon purchases. I can't yet decide what my thoughts are on the mascara. It has made my bottom lashes nice but I don't feel it gives any volume or length to the top ones. I love the lipstick though! Such a beautiful red-orange which is a colour I don't have or usually go for. 
You can't actually see it on the photo but I succumbed to the hype and bought one of the Bourjois Cream Blushes. I'm really loving it too and I think I may need the rest of them. The one I have is pretty pigmented so I have to try not to go too overboard!


Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend! And look at this, 3 posts in 3 days!! (And I have another lined up for tomorrow - woah there!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.