photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

28 April 2013

DRESS LIKE...ALEXA CHUNG

It's not been that long since my last one of these posts but I was quite in the mood to do another and I also couldn't believe I've done a good handful of these posts now and still not done one for Alexa Chung. I hate to use this expression, but I know she's very much a "marmite person". I personally love her! Ever since I first saw her back in the day on T4. She looks amazing all the time. She has the best clothes and I'm forever jealous of her.


BY DAY

 



Alexa pretty much is always relatively casually dressed. She's very much a lover of the ol' printed tee and denim shorts combo and then giving it a quirky twist with some socks and sandals.


BY NIGHT

 


For when she attends events, Alexa often injects a bit of extra colour into her outfits whilst still looking effortlessly chic. The makeup colours in particular are perfect for Spring/Summer.


All the previous 'Dress Like...' posts can be found HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.