photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

9 March 2013

WISHLIST #3

Just a small wishlist today as I was browsing online for a dress for an upcoming Christening. I failed to find what I wanted but of course now I'm wanting to spend even more money!






The sweatshirt isn't my usual taste but this is just awesome for a lazy, casual day to throw on with my disco pants or some denim shorts.
I am forever after the perfect liquid eyeliner. I'm using a Sleek one at the moment and I really like it but I still don't feel it's exactly what I want. I quite like the look of the wand of this one and the Topshop makeup I've tried before, I've been really pleased with. Let me know if any of you have tried it.
Also after some decent flat shoes that will go with everything for Spring/Summer. I was trying to avoid suede because of the English weather but I just fell in love with these. The detailing on the toe is gold elephants! They're £22 which I think is pretty decent too.
Finally, the Urban Decay Basics palette. I've wanted this for SO long and then my friend bought the Naked 2 palette and it's beautiful and I keep watching YouTube videos with this palette being used. My finger just accidentally slipped on to the 'add to basket' button so I may just have to slip on the 'buy' button now. It's also down to £18 on the Debenhams website at the moment. That means £3 per shadow! Bargain!

10 comments:

  1. I am a big fan of TopShop make up! I've never tried the liquid liner because I am kind of new to wearing it and have only tried two! If you do get your hands on it, I'd adore a review! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you know I definitely will!
      I feel naked without a liner :') the Barry M one is pretty decent if you haven't tried that x

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are adorable! and they've got the same name as my cat...I may have to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you tried the S&G fine liner or the Maybelline gel pot? I swear by them both! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tried a different S&G one and really don't like it and I do have the gel pot but liquid is just so much easier for when I don't have time in a morning :') gel takes me a bit of time to get a straight line! x

      Delete
  4. i featured a topshop liquid liner in one of my last wishlist posts, i haven't tried them yet but i'd really like to. the thought of clothes stores doing make up puts me off, but there's been so many good reviews. feel you on the constant search for a good liquid eyeliner! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Topshop make up is really good! I've got some lipsticks and nail varnish and I've heard so many good things about their highlighters x

      Delete
  5. I had to take my disco pants back, they were creasing weirdly at the crotch which wasn't a good look...!
    Got two pairs of leggings instead though, so I'm happy.
    ( http://tinyurl.com/c7fbk7v and http://tinyurl.com/cq6d554 )

    As for eyeliner, I recently discovered the Collection 2000 felt tip one, and omg I'm never going to use anything else ever again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh man :(
      but those side panel leggings look awesome!

      I don't get along with felt tip eyeliners at all. They start off good but they're never black enough :/
      x

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.