photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

25 November 2012

WHAT'S IN MY BAG

I love reading these types of posts and as I just decided to sort my bag out, decided now was a good a time as any to showcase mine.




Bag; Matalan

I've only had this bag for about a month and I don't really like it that much. I like big bags but this is too big and I prefer long straps on bags so I can put it over my shoulder. This is just a hassle. But I like the stud design on it. May have to hunt down a long bag strap for it!



Not much in it now that I've taken out all the loose change and old receipts (which make the size of it even more annoying).

  • I only actually got the hat this week from Matalan. I think it was £5. Totally in love with it. I'm not really a hat person but I have wanted one for a while now.
  • BILLS. Ugh. I have to keep my statements in my bag as soon as I get them so that I remember to pay them on pay day.
  • Got this purse about a year ago after mum treated me. Perfect size and loads of card slots which is definitely needed.
  • Probably shouldn't really show/talk about my place of work but that is my lanyard and I will lose it if I take it out so it has to stay there.
  • Make up bag... although some things have changed a bit, there's a post HERE about that.
  • Also got the gloves from Matalan the other day and they were £4. You can use touch screen phones whilst wearing them. My mind was blown! No more cold fingers on the way to and from work!
  • Got these sunglasses at the start of the year from Primark. Probably not necessary for this time of year but when I start work early the sun is sometimes coming up and when I'm driving it blinds me! So they need to be in my bag at all times.
  • Old, beaten up compact mirror. Should probably think about buying a new one really. All the gems have come off this with how much it's thrown around in my bag.
  • Always need throat sweets and Nuerofen! My supply is quite low at the moment with being ill the majority of the month... my immune system sucks!
  • Anti-bacterial hand wash... not much explanation needed.
  • Keys! Well, I say keys. There's my house key and car key and then a million and one keyrings. And I still manage to never be able to find them in my bag even though it's that bulky!
  • Earphones and phone because I can't even do the 10 minute walk from where I park to the shop without listening to music.

Let me know if you've done one of these posts recently so I can have a read!
x


5 comments:

  1. Fiirst I love the bag!! ♥
    And cute keychain! :)

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hat! Such a shame they don't suit me, I love little posts like this too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag! And I'm definitely lovin' the toy story keychains. Super cute. (;
    x

    The Scarlet Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the bag, shame about the strap though!
    and look at little woody, aw!
    i love your blog, new follower mrs!
    hope you're well,
    please pop over if you can, i'd love to chat some more.
    hope to hear from you soon,
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag...got matching make up bag too you haha :)
    Love your blog xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.