photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

19 September 2012

LONDON FASHION WEEK S/S13

I've been slightly over excited by this seasons London Fashion Week and I couldn't narrow down my favourite collections anymore than I already have done. I had really high hopes before fashion week started and I certainly wasn't disappointed. My all time favourite designers are Hosue of Holland, Burberry Prorsum, Holly Fulton and Felder Felder and I adored all of their new collections for Spring/Summer 2013.

With it being collections for Spring and Summer it wasn't a huge shock that there were lots of pastel colours and floral prints flying around but this year there has also been prints and embellishment galore! There's been quite obviously a Nineties influence in creating their new collections for a lot of designers, seen predominantly in House of Holland and Moschino Cheap & Chic, and I absolutely love it! Tie dye, dungarees, neon, metallic, crop tops and even crimped hair... (although I won't be going back to the crimped hair look that's for sure!)
Metallic and other embellishments seem to be a big thing amongst the collections too. The trademark trench coat from Burberry got the colourful metallic treatment this time and it is fabulous! The finale of that catwalk show looked amazing.
As well as all of the craziness and colour, monochrome stuck around in some collections with lots of asymmetric lines and structure and effortlessly cool looks.
I'm very excited to see these looks filtered down to the high street next year.
Who were your favourite collections from?

sass & bide


Felder Felder



Kinder Aggugini



Holly Fulton



House of Holland



Moschino Cheap & Chic



Marios Schwab



Matthew Williamson



Philip Treacy



Burberry Prorsum



Simone Rocha


Ashish


Aminaka Wilmont







6 comments:

  1. LOVE Simone Rocha and Philip Treacy's shows! Great post xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a great chance to be there and i LOVED IT!
    U can find some insider pics on my blog. Loved John Rocha show, im surprised noone talks about it!
    Such a nice blog u got here
    Im officially ur newest follower, it would be nice if u could check out my blog! xx



    http://n-twicfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're so lucky to have gone to LFW!
      I didn't really feel the John Rocha show this time, which is a shame!

      Thank you, have followed you too :) x

      Delete
  3. So much goodness… if only I was rich! Somehow drawn to Kinder Aggugini, so cute.

    http://www.vacantlake.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm insanely in love with that first Moschino one.
    And you know how I feel about Burberry...!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.